Web development may seem like a challenging project – but that’s why we’re here. We address all of your concerns:
- Site developers using the “Quote & Build” model typically cost between $5,000 – $10,000 to develop a web site.
- Mobile-ready versions of your site optimized for smartphones are an additional expense.
- Once built, site updating is necessary and usually becomes the responsibility of the business owner.
- Social media build outs (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs) cost extra.
- Site maintenance can cost an extra $1,500+ per month.
- The average life-span of a web site design is less than 18 months.
- Site life-spans are far less if the site has not been updated and properly maintained.
- Do you know how your web site is performing?
- Do you know how to improve it?
- What are the best tools for making your web site successful?
- What is and isn’t necessary based on today’s best practices?
- What are the digital industry’s best practices?
- How do you keep up with changes in the digital environment?
- How do those changes affect your business?
- Who can you go to for competent answers?
- How much time does it take you to update your web site?
- How does your business’ social media presence integrate with your web site?
- Is the time you spend updating your web site the most efficient use of your time?
- How are you optimizing your site for mobile phone visitors?
- Are you allowing your customers to get in touch with you regardless of their platform?
- How are you checking on your site’s traffic and growth?
Kirk Interactive’s Web Development is built to easily circumvent these issues for you and your business!